Retro Chicago Shirt
Chicago in the 70s was a magical place. We elected our first female mayor and African-American mayor. Ron Santo became a HOFer while Comiskey hosted a “disco promotional event” that didn’t go as planned. We also completed the tallest building in the world and called it Sears, which is still it’s name today. The greatest part, however, was, of course, the fashion. So grab a Schlitz, crank up Aliotta, Haynes & Jeremiah’s Lake Shore Drive and sport our retro Chicago tee.
- Super soft ringspun fabric
- Vintage athletic details on raglan sleeves
- Unisex fit
- Made with U.S.A. fabric, garment imported
- Designed and hand-printed in Chicago
- Design also available in black and gray